  • Subject: RE: PC's dropping CLient Access connections
  • From: "Allen, Stuart" <sallen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 06:06:35 -0600

This is exactly what we had a couple of months ago.  Turned out to be a
dodgy TR card in an infrequently used PC.  Changed the card & its never
happened since.
With only a few PC's you could trial & error replace the network cards,
although for a larger network a network analyser will pin it down for you.
Fluke were doing one on a trial basis a while ago - don't know if the
offer's still around, but check it out.

Regards,
Stuart

Stuart Allen