  • Subject: Re: WebSphere Server on V4R4
  • From: Jim Langston <jlangston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 11:35:42 -0800

It sounds to me like that page you are seeing is being
produced by your web browser, not by the WebSphere
Server.  The very last lines of the message are:
Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

Are you entering the address as the IP address or the
DNS name?

If you are doing something like: http://myas400.mocomp.com:9090
try using the IP instead.  http://192.168.1.1:9090 just use your IP
in place of the 192.168.1.1