Re: AS400 Fonts

fixed

Marv Noltze wrote:

> I would like to know what is needed to print with different fonts and
> various point sizes on the AS400. We want to improve our statements
> which are printed to external print files and sent to Okidata impact
> printers. The WRKFNTRSC cmd shows nothing available. What do I need to

You can learn a great deal by finding the online Red Books titled

Printing on the AS/400 ... There is currently 4 different versions
starting with I through IV...

These red books cover almost all of the more advanced printing methods
used on the 400.... Excellent reading....

Since you are NOT using an IPDS printer, you'll need to do a great deal
of
reading about HPT and the newest, IMGCFG found on V4RX....

HPT= Host Print Transform
IMGCFG= Image Configuration
+---