One thought I'd add after your first brush with this and things calm down
a bit:  Find out where your local AS/400 User group meets, and when.  Find
someone there that is willing to hold your hand for a bit, and to answer
the phone when you call.   Be sure to attend the group's meetings and any
regional conferences and seminars.  The AS/400 is an on-going experience
and you are climbing onto a learning curve that is sharp and long.

Booth Martin
boothm@earth.goddard.edu
http://www.spy.net/~booth

Pat Barber <MBOCEANSIDE@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>