  • Subject: Re: InfoPrint 40 & IPDS/AFP - Printing Problem/Questions
  • From: Chuck Lewis <clewis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 07:55:48 +0000

Hi Jim,

Sorry I left that part out - is kinda key, eh ? Yep, it is 10 CPI and 6 LPI. My
guess is that AFP is doing something and is going to have to be redone - but
since I know NOTHING about AFP anymore (last time I worked with it was on a S/38
15 years ago...), it is JUST a guess...

I played around with changing CPI on the printer and got up to 14 with little
effect.

Arghhh...

Thanks anyway !

Chuck