  • Subject: Re: InfoPrint 40 & IPDS/AFP - Printing Problem/Questions
  • From: Jim Langston <jlangston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 13:01:36 -0800

Try decreasing the CPI (Characters Per Inch) which states how
many characters to print per inch.  A very common setting is either
10 or 12, with 12 being more of the "norm".  Perhaps you are
printing at 10 cpi instead of 12 cpi, which would spread the
print out across the page.

Also, check out the LPI settings (yep, you guessed it, Lines Per
inch) which, if I recall correctly, is around 6 or so?

Unfortunately, I am not aware of what you will have to do to change
these, whether it is in your printer setup or your spool file definition.

This sounds like a definite font issue.

Regards,

Jim Langston