  • Subject: Re: Printer Stationary
  • From: Jim Langston <jlangston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 07:05:29 -0800

I use OMNI myself. - 310-638-2500 - Shanna Gregory

They are just up the street from me (about a mile) and they
manufacture ribbons on site.  I've never had a problem with
them and they last a lot longer than the OEMs.

I would stay away from their toner cartridges, though, but
only because I only use OEM's toner cartridges.  I've had
too many toner cartridges dump into my machines (fax,
laser jet) because they weren't OEM, no matter what the
manufacturer says.

But their ribbons are great.

Perhaps you could call OMNI and DCR and get them
into a price war so you get the lowest price you can.
Heck, I do it all the time, call two different manufacturers,
"Manufacturer X will give them to me at this price, can you
beat that?"  "Manufacturer Y just beat you at this price, can
you come any lower?"  <g>

Regards,

Jim Langston