  • Subject: RE: Y2k Verification/Confirmation
  • From: "Jaladi Ravi Kiran , Gurgaon" <jaladirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 15:27:53 +0530

I am just putting it here what I understood from your mail.

For S10 Model:- you want me to change the QDATE Value to 99.12.31 and check
the next day about the system behavior. Shall I do the Scheduled IPL the
next day and See? And as per your mail, you mean the system will give lot of
Application error rather than the System Errors ...pl..confirm.

For E50 :- I 'll have to upgrade my System at least to V3R2M0 to make the
system a Y2k compliant .... Right ? and no other S/W or H/W upgradation is
required ! .

Please confirm.

Thanks
Ravi