  • Subject: RE: Beep when the screen changes
  • From: Alan Campin <Alan.Campin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 14:42:53 -0700

Assuming use of current CA client. Goto Appearance, click "Display Setup",
click Sound and click on "Update Alarm". Will beep everytime anything
changes on the AS/400 screen and it is not the active window.

Will this help? I use when I am doing something else and it tells when it is
asking for input.