  • Subject: RE: connection problem - somewhere
  • From: "Bill Paris" <bparis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 12:40:29 -0500

Debbie, I suggest using the process of elimination. Try moving the
"problemsome PC" somewhere else on the network. Put a known good PC in it's
place. It the known good starts acting up then it's a wiring, jack, or
controller problem. If the problemsome PC acts up then it's a PC problem
(NIC/Twinax card, software setup, etc.)

Bill Paris
Sorrento Cheese Co., Inc.
716-823-6262 x376