Re: Want to use pc printer as a 400 printer

  • Subject: Re: Want to use pc printer as a 400 printer
  • From: keironm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 11:22:08 +1200

fixed

Client Access or Rumba will attach you PC to the 400 via Network card then
you can run a Printer session which will give you a virtual printer that
you can send your prints too. Also something like Netserver may help but am
not too sure about all the ins and outs of this having never used it. Hope
this helps

*I have a HP Laserjet 6p attached to my Gateway PC through the LPT1 port. I
*would like to print my AS/400 reports to this printer also.
*
*How can I do this or where can I get information to accomplish this task?
*
*TIA
*Dave Willenborg
*MIS Manager