• Subject: Re: Want to use pc printer as a 400 printer
  • From: keironm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 11:22:08 +1200

Client Access or Rumba will attach you PC to the 400 via Network card then
you can run a Printer session which will give you a virtual printer that
you can send your prints too. Also something like Netserver may help but am
not too sure about all the ins and outs of this having never used it. Hope
this helps

*I have a HP Laserjet 6p attached to my Gateway PC through the LPT1 port. I
*would like to print my AS/400 reports to this printer also.
*How can I do this or where can I get information to accomplish this task?
*Dave Willenborg
*MIS Manager
*J. C. Robinson Seed Co.

| This is the Midrange System Mailing List!
| To submit a new message, send your mail to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com.
| To subscribe to this list send email to MIDRANGE-L-SUB@midrange.com.
| To unsubscribe from this list send email to MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
| Questions should be directed to the list owner/operator: david@midrange.com

This thread ...

Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page