  • Subject: RE: NetServer: Accessing files with unmatched passwords
  • From: Roger Boucher <RBoucher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 09:35:14 -0800

Dang!!

Please disregard my reply below, and for that matter, my whole problem.
The fix identified in the original post did indeed fix my problem, once I
ended netserver and restarted it!!

Thank you to the original poster for beating IBM to the punch on notifying
me.

Roger Boucher
Standard Pacific Corp.
rboucher@stanpac.com