  • Subject: RE: DISKTASKS (was Rhyme or Reason)
  • From: Chris Bipes <rpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 10:24:10 -0800

Can you post your DDS and print of the File Description.  Also include the
print of your test and Jim user profiles.  I want to see if I can duplicate
this on my machine.  I am at V3R7 but moving to V4R3 Friday night.  What is
your security level?  What is the file object authority?  Post all this to
me directly if it is too much for the list.  This thread has gotten too
interesting to not play with.

Christopher K. Bipes     mailto:ChrisB@Cross-Check.com
Sr. Programmer/Analyst   mailto:Chris_Bipes@Yahoo.com
CrossCheck, Inc.         http://www.cross-check.com
6119 State Farm Drive    Phone: 707 586-0551 x 1102
Rohnert Park CA  94928 Fax: 707 586-1884

*Note to Recruiters
Neither I, nor anyone that I know of, is interested in any new and/or
exciting positions. Please do not contact me.