  • Subject: RE: Transferring files from NT to System/36
  • From: keith.nolan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 09 Nov 1999 17:28:39 +0000
  • Autoforwarded: false
  • X400-Content-Identifier: RE: Transferring
  • X400-MTS-Identifier: [/ADMD=ccs400/C=ie;ISOCOR-37dd7dce-DUBPORT]
  • X400-Received: by mta CCS-NPLEX in /ADMD=ccs400/C=ie; relayed; 09 Nov 1999 17:17:13 +0000
  • X400-Received: by mta CCSMTA88 in /ADMD=CCS400/C=IE; relayed; 09 Nov 1999 17:23:33 +0000
  • X400-Received: by mta DUBPORT in /ADMD=ccs400/C=ie; relayed; 09 Nov 1999 17:28:39 +0000

Patrick,

Yes I'm interested.  Anything to get me out of a hole...

Thanks

Keith.