  • Subject: RE: ODBC sign-on
  • From: "Christopher J. Devous" <cdevous@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 11:33:02 -0700

In the AS/400 connections properties dialog box on the as/400 connections
tab, set the default user id to whatever value is appropriate for your
environment.

If you use the NSRouter, go to the nsrouter properties systems tab, click
on the properties button, and make sure the USERID/PASSWORD and PASSWORD
VERIFICATION fields are BLANK.

You will get the password dialog on the first reboot, but should not get it
thereafter.

--Chris

MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
david@midrange.com