  • Subject: Re: home page help
  • From: Wayne Capwell <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 16:13:38 -0400

Thanks,
I have granted authority to the graphic objects but still get the
error.  I think my pass directive may be off.  All the objects are in
the AS400HTML library which is subordinate to the root directory in
IFS.  I copied my pass statements from the samples provided.  They are:
#  Pass /  /QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/Public/TC1/ICSS/HTML/Wel
   Pass /  /AS400HTML/Welcome.html
#  Pass /sample/*  /QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/Public/TC1/ICSS/
   Pass /sample/*  /AS400HTML/*

Where do I find the syntax for this command? (and others?)
Can someone break this down for me.  Sorry to be so lost.
Thanks to everyone who's helped.
Wayne

--
Wayne W. Capwell