Forgive me for being a killjoy here, but do we REALLY NEED these sort of
enhancements in CL? Subroutines? FOR loops? I'd much rather IBM focused
its' efforts elsewhere.

TrailBlazer Systems, Inc.
http://www.softwarejungle.com
AS/400 E-Commerce Solutions

Chaos, panic, & disorder - my work here is done.