  • Subject: Re: Routing Entries / was Re: Signon Information Screen
  • From: "Henrik Krebs" <hkrebs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 18:31:26 +0200

> A routing program is just like any other program
> The last instruction executed in the program should be
>       TFRCTL   QCMD

Just to clarify:
What Paul talks about is a 'REQUESTPROCESSOR', i.e. a program that processes
the entri(es) of type request in the job's external
messagequeue. QCMD is the standard requestprocessor, which is why he uses the
"TFRCTL   QCMD" but you can do it in any way you
like. A program invoked by an routing entry do not NEED to process any
requestmessages.