  • Subject: Password expiration, notice of
  • From: Dennis D Pearson <ddp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 13:09:00 -0500

Hi all

I am drawing a blank on a simple question and I have already
checked the archive, to no avail.

How much advance notice does an operator have that their password
is about to expire? I can not find a system value to change this,
nor did I come across anything in the operations navigator.
Can we change this value, if so where.

Does the value change base on the system value of days to expire?
Would a system with passwords set to expire in 30 days have a 3-day
advance notice of expiration and say another system with passwords
set to expire in 150 days have 15 days?

We are running V4R2 at security level 40 and passwords are set to
expire.

Thanks for your assistance
Dennis Pearson
begin:vcard
n:Pearson;Dennis
tel;fax:847.336.0924
tel;work:847.336.8100  #4712
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.coralchemical.com/
org:Coral Chemical Company
version:2.1
email;internet:ddp@coral.com
note:Director of Information Systems
adr;quoted-printable:;;135 LeBaron Street=0D=0A=0D=0A;Waukegan;IL;60085;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;-8688
fn:Dennis D Pearson
end:vcard