  • Subject: RE: AS/400 on alt.hacker
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC OASIS)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 08:39:56 -0500

Maybe they intentionally sent out the message to the hackers group to see if
their system could be busted!  It's a pretty good proof of concept.

The AS.400 on the other end was really just an old F20 on V3R2 with only the
HTTP server running...hehhehe...  Nothing on it.

Bradley V. Stone
BVS/Tools
http://www.bvstools.com