  • Subject: RE: Software Subscription
  • From: "Allen, Stuart" <sallen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 03:01:08 -0500

Doug,
If you, as we did, take out the Software Subscription at the time of the
upgrade, you won't be charged anything to upgrade the software. You would
take the subscription at the P05 level.
In our case, we went from a 620 V4R2 (P30), to a 720 (P20).  To do this we
had to be on V4R3, as the 720 won't run on a lower OS version.  We took the
sub at P20 level, recieved the CD's about 2 weeks after agreeing the deal,
and arranged for the hardware delivery to take place a month after that (so
that we had time to do the u/g).
With regards to your third point, i'll have to check the fine print - it's
not something i had considered!

HTH

Regards,
Stuart