  • Subject: RE: Clipboard copy for including Client Access 5250 screens in do cumentation
  • From: Joel Fritz <JFritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 12:26:27 -0700

Once again, my fingers got ahead of my brain.

The text screen capture method is:

Create a style in your word processor that has a border around an area that
uses a fixed pitch font.
Copy the screen contents to the clip board in text mode.
Paste the clip board contents into your word processing document.
Select what you pasted in and apply the style to it.