  • Subject: RE: WEB SOLUTIONS SOFTWARE
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC OASIS)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 17:38:26 -0500

Bob,

No I'm not missing the point.  If I have large portions of the page that are
static, the I either can use SSIs or put the HTML into a "text file" (PF-SRC
MBR).

Simple function that writes HTML that is in a source member... like this...

WriteMbr(Lib:File:Member)

This will write to STDOUT all of the HTML code in the member.  Same ease as
net.data and text files.  Other times SSIs work where I build the static
page and in one portion use an include.  No different from Net.Data.

Bradley V. Stone
BVS/Tools
http://www.bvstools.com