As most of you know I'm fairly new to being an IBM customer, so forgive me if
the answer seems obvious to you.

I was planning to install Domino this weekend, but on checking the install notes
found that I needed to install PTF 5769-999 MF22741 first  So I sent in a
request over my ECS link as normal.  It was rejected because I don't have a
service contract.  This is correct, we're in the middle of a "small discussion"
with IBM on the topic.  However it has not previously prevented me from
obtaining PTFs (in fact I got an ADTS one last week).

So, what am I missing here?  Are microcode PTFs different?  How do I go about
getting this PTF ?  I have a legitimate copy of Domino, but can't load it
without the PTF.