  • Subject: Re: IPL problem
  • From: Glenn Gundermann <ggundermann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:53:11 -0400

Hi Dale,

I have found on several occasions that some important PTFs don't make the CUM
tape so you can't always rely on that.

IBM Support gave me the PTF number.  I placed the call specifying the job that
wouldn't end and they found a match.  I would recommend placing a call.

I can't find my notes on that particular call so here is a list of PTFs I have
put on during that time frame.  We had a bunch of problems back then.

Glenn Gundermann
Ronald A. Chisholm Limited
Toronto, Canada

SF45889