From: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com
[mailto:owner-midrange-l@midrange.com]On Behalf Of Bob Randall
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 1999 5:19 PM
To: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com
Subject: RE: TCP/IP Printing - HP Products (Was HP4000 Printing - Font
Size)

I called Support Line after a kind reminder from "Don in DC". They pointed
me at a couple docs at this location:
http://www.as400service.ibm.com/supporthome.nsf/home/Software+Knowledge+Base
under Print and Workstation Customizing Objects. #8694253 COR (Computer
Output Reduction) Font Control, and #8692422 Instructions for Modifying a
Workstation Customizing Object (WSCST). I have not done anything with this
yet as it was a back-burner issue. Hope it helps you. By the way, Support
Line then informed me this would be a Consult Line project (and charge) if
they needed to do anything more.

Bob