I was waiting for a reply from AL. He is Mr System Value. I recruited
him a few years ago to speak at our Users Group here in Cincinnati
(TSMUG)about "Everything you wanted to know about System values but
were afraid to ask". I guess I should have had the foresight to ask
then ;). What do ya think, AL?