  • Subject: Re: Interactive Queries - again!
  • From: Pete Massiello <pmassiello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 10:00:06 -0400

Bob,

    You may wish to check out our ShowMe/400 product at
http://www.os-solutions.com
which allows you to create drill down inquiries which can then be converted to
RPG/DDS.  They perform very similar to a program that you would write yourself.
 We
take advantage of Logical files, just as you would when you write a program.
We have
taken queries that ran in hours, and converted them into ShowMe definitions and
ran
them as interactive displays in just seconds.  Think of the CPU savings and the
I/O
savings that you will receive.

    If you want further information, contact me via phone or email.

    Pete

--
Pete Massiello
OS Solutions International