  • Subject: CPF5175 - Incorrect Record for Output Operation to Save File
  • From: "Reger, Bill" <breger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 08:49:32 -0400

Every night from our Corporate headquarters, we send and receive save files
to and from our store AS/400's via ICF.  The WAN communications is via a
frame relay network.  We have been doing this for many years.  Every once in
a while we will get a CPF5175 during this ICF process that points to a
corrupted save file.  The specific details in the joblog are:

Message:  CPF5175  Incorrect record for output operation to save file.
Condition number is "2" - the data in the record was modified since it was
retrieved from the save file or the record is part of a different save than
the records that are already in the file.

Can anyone give me clues as to where to look to remedy this situation?  It
appears to me as if a router is "trashing" a record now and then, but our
network people are blaming the AS/400 programming.  NOT!!  Although this is
infrequent it seems to be happening more often.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

William K. Reger
Senior Project Manager
Levitz Furniture Corporation