  • Subject: RE: DSKBAL... ---> Online/Softcopy info
  • From: Colin Williams <Williamsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 15:47:37 +0100

I think someone has tried to be very smart, but instead has ruined a
system that wasn't any good to start with. Even the organisation of the
manuals on the Softcopy CD's wasn't great, but this is much, much worse.
I feel sorry for anybody who wants to find out a real piece of
information. By the time they find it, it will be time to upgrade to the
next release!