  • Subject: Re: IBM CS - Professional Systems Administrator (test 055)
  • From: Larry Bolhuis <lbolhui@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 22:37:12 -0400

Allen,

  Currently the only official sample test is the few items (usually
around 10) on the IBM Certification web site.  Best thing to do is
look at the outline also found there that describes what is to be
tested.

  As each test is reviewed for currency a full complement of questions
is created for a diagnostic assesment test.  This is really what you
want but is not yet available for that test.  I have it from credible
sources that this test will soon undergo the review process and a
diagnostic assesment will be made available.  This process does take
some time however so I would not hold my breath!

  One word of caution.  Should you find a 'sample test' anywhere else
that claims to represent this test it will a) be un-official and b)
get someone in trouble as soon as IBM discovers it!

  Remember that the point of these tests is for you to know the
material not for you to answer the questions. IF you know the material
THEN you should be able to answer the questions.  Those of us (and
there are several on this list) that have worken on at least one test
know the pain that is gone through to make this a true stateent.

  - Larry

--
Larry Bolhuis         | Trivia Question: What famous car carried
Arbor Solutions, Inc  |  the tags:   BDR 529 ?