RE: File created in Qtemp

  • Subject: RE: File created in Qtemp
  • From: Roger Boucher <RBoucher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 14:17:39 -0700

fixed

Is it running interactively?  If in batch, can you run it interactively?  Do
you know debug?  If the answer to all these is yes then you can run it and
put it in debug and when it stops you can access a command line and take a
look at the file.  If it is running in batch I believe the final answer was
that you would have to modify the program to copy the file somewhere you can
look at it later.