  • Subject: RE: temporary files
  • From: Roger Boucher <RBoucher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 09:10:54 -0700

Yup, David is right... you still can't get at the batch job's QTEMP.  Looks
like if it's running in batch you'll have to throw a couple lines of code in
the CL to copy the files to another library before the job ends...

CPYF FROMFILE(QTEMP/IASTL089) TOFILE(YOURLIB/IASTL089) MBROPT(*REPLACE)
CRTFILE(*YES)
CPYF FROMFILE(QTEMP/IASTL090) TOFILE(YOURLIB/IASTL090) MBROPT(*REPLACE)
CRTFILE(*YES)
CPYF FROMFILE(QTEMP/IASTL091) TOFILE(YOURLIB/IASTL091) MBROPT(*REPLACE)
CRTFILE(*YES)

But if you can run it interactively... you can still run it in debug and
stop it so that you can look at the files in QTEMP without having to modify
the code.

Good luck.

Roger Boucher
Standard Pacific Corp.