Subject: Dialing software
Author:  <MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com > at INET_WACO
Date:    7/14/99 10:15 PM

We have various AS/400 applications that contain files with vendor
information. In this file there is a place for us to enter phone
number.

I have a manager that seems to believe he can save a TON of time
if he was able to "click" on the "area" that had this phone number
and his phone (not his pc) would dial this number.

He wants this functionality available to the dumb terminals as well.

I'd prefer not to spend alot of time investigating this, so I wondered
if anyone uses, has heard or feels this is totally absurd !

We loaded "Act" on his PC, and I've not had a chance to see if this
product will dial his phone for him.......   I have a few other things
(including Y2k) to worry about.

Thanks for your help !!

Joanie Clark
Joint Township Hospital