  • Subject: Re: Domino for 400 antivirus - update
  • From: "Jeffrey Silberberg" <jsilberberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 12:21:35 -0400

Careful !!!

    This tool is designed to scan Mail to ensure that you do not pass a
virus through your AS/400 Domino server to a user connected to your server.
Or to an E-Business partner because one of your users brought Doom in from
home and it had something more on the diskette.  If all your mail is already
going through some mail forwarder that is filtering/scanning for virus
issues this would be over kill, but if you are receiving/send mail directly
from your desktop systems, and or the outside world on your AS/400 then this
is a long overdue necessity to protect your desktop MS Win systems.

        JMS...