  • Subject: Re: Non-delivery of mail
  • From: Glenn Gundermann <ggundermann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 14:22:20 -0400

Camille,

I think I've seen this when the Reply-to address is incorrect for a
user.

For example, say I incorrectly misspell my e-mail ID in my e-mail
program's preferences in the reply-to box.  I then try to send an e-mail
to someone that for some reason doesn't get through.  The pop server is
now trying to send the undeliverable note back to me but it has the
wrong e-mail ID.

Let us know if you figure it out.

Glenn Gundermann
Ronald A. Chisholm Limited