RE: PC Front-ends to AS/400 data

  • Subject: RE: PC Front-ends to AS/400 data
  • From: "TP03" <tp03@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 09:52:12 +0300

fixed

Hi,
I'v try to connect on that link, but nothing happend.
They sad page not found.

Is something wrong in the link?

Regards

Boris
Senior programmer
Belarus Exchange Bank

boothm@ibm.net on 05/27/99 02:32:57 AM

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com

To:   MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com
cc:    (bcc: TP03/CENTRAL/BEB)

A free CD for a fully functional copy of Visual Age RPG  is available  at
   http://www.software.ibm.com/ad/varpg/download/index.html
In <415593AAC1B1D111B21100600856D20811E914@TECHNOCRATS01>, on 05/26/99
   at 08:00 AM, Colin Williams <Williamsc@technocrats.co.uk> said:

>If I wanted to get started on some of this stuff, wheres a good place to
>start?

+---

+---