• Subject: Re: Soundoff in San Antonio (was: Anyone going to AS/400 Connection)
  • From: Larry Bolhuis <lbolhui@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 13:53:15 -0400

While I agree with Al that it could be a "duh" IBM move to shorten
Sound Off, I have heard other things are gone from San Antone as
well.  There will be no certification testing, live or diagnostic
assesments, at that conference.  This despite the fact that a nearly
constant stream of attendees were taking tests in SanFran and
following up with sessions aimed at filling their deficiencies!

What goes next???

 - Larry

Al Barsa, Jr. wrote:
> At 09:01 AM 5/25/99 -0500, you wrote:
> >This ANOTHER Common "duh" move ?
> Maybe, maybe not.  It's possible that it's a "duh" IBM move.  Keep in mind
> that there are many at IBM who would like to have the dirty laundry swept
> under the rug as much as possible.

Larry Bolhuis         | What do you want to reload today?
Arbor Solutions, Inc  |
(616) 451-2500        | Two rules to success in life:
lbolhui@ibm.net       | 1. Never tell people everything you know.