Fonts (lifetime)

  • Subject: Fonts (lifetime)
  • From: "DUSTIN KORZAAN" <DKORZAAN@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 15:10:08 -0500

fixed

I am printing from a v4r2 machine with remote outqs.

I am trying to print using the font     Lifetime

Any ideas???

I have tried changing my prtf, but I am only told I can use font identifier
1-65k, but I am not told what each font is.  Is there a cross-reference
between the font Identifiers and The name of the font?