Re: Automated File Transfer Question

fixed

David,

>Is this something new in V3R2? We're still using CA V3R1M3; there's no Start
>Up
>tab under properties and transfers  can only be saved as *.TTO (to) or *.TFR
>(from).

Could be -- this is using the Data Transfer of Client Access Express
V4R4M0  (Beta), but I'm still running V3R7 for the OS level.

I was thinking that even the non-Express version of CA used
*.dtt/*.dtf for data transfers, and the *.tto/*.tfr were just for
RFROMPCB/RTOPCB but perhaps I mismember.

Make sure you run Data Transfer -- e.g. right-click the desktop and
select New, then Data Transfer to (or from) the AS/400.

Doug
+---