  • Subject: Re: SNA
  • From: Larry Bolhuis <lbolhui@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 15:39:21 -0400

Johnny,

 If you have them active and have assigned a unique mode desctiption
to the devices on the Ethernet side, prompt the STRPASTHR command and
enter that mode name in the MODE parameter (the default is *NETATR)
You should then use the ethernet side.  You can tell by checking the
line on either side for an active mode.

 - Larry

--
Larry Bolhuis         | What do you want to reload today?
Arbor Solutions, Inc  |