Chris,

Do you happen to have Advanced Systems Concepts (ASC) Sequel product?  It
has program (SQDATE) that will build a date file (SQDATE) similar to what
you are looking for. Here is the fields in the file for info.

MMDEC            2     2       0         P      Month         Dec(2,0)
DDDEC            2     2       0         P      Day           Dec(2,0)
YYDEC            2     2       0         P      Year          Dec(2,0)
CDEC             1     1       0         P      Century code  Dec(1,0)
MMCHR            2     0       0         A      Month         Char(2)
DDCHR            2     0       0         A      Day           Char(2)
YYCHR            2     0       0         A      Year          Char(2)
CCHR             1     0       0         A      Century code  Char(1)
MDYDEC           4     6       0         P      MMDDYY date   Dec(6,0)
DMYDEC           4     6       0         P      DDMMYY date   Dec(6,0)
YMDDEC           4     6       0         P      YYMMDD date   Dec(6,0)
MDYCHR           6     0       0         A      MMDDYY date   Char(6)
DMYCHR           6     0       0         A      DDMMYY date   Char(6)
YMDCHR           6     0       0         A      YYMMDD date   Char(6)
YYJULD           3     5       0         P      YYDDD  date   Dec(5,0)
YYJULC           5     0       0         A      YYDDD  date   Char(5)
DAY              9     0       0         A      Day of week
DAYSHT           3     0       0         A      Abbreviated day of week
MONTH            9     0       0         A      Month
MTHSHT           3     0       0         A      Abbreviated month
LNGDTU          18     0       0         A      Long date - month day, year
LNGDTE          18     0       0         A      Long date - day month year
FULLYR           3     4       0         P      Year (with century)
JUL1             3     5       0         P      Day offset from 1 Jan 1901
JUL2             2     3       0         P      Day offset from 1 Jan
current

Kevin Watkins
Sun Industries, Inc.
kevinw@hurtcompanies.com