Visual Info + IWP + Rumba

  • Subject: Visual Info + IWP + Rumba
  • From: "Andre Toche" <andre.toche@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 22:16:24 +0200

fixed

We have Visual Info and use IWP (ImagePlus Workstation for Windows NT 2.2)
to view scanned documents on a PC.

The IWP interface connects to a Client Access session.

We want now to use the same interface on another PC which does run Rumba 5.2
(from Walldata) instead of Client Access.
BUT the interface needs DLLs from Clients Access (PCSxxx.DLL).
Even if we install those DLLs manually, the connection between IWP and the
Rumba session does not work.

Did someone already use IWP with Rumba ?
Is there a limitation from IBM to only work with Client Access ?

Thanks in advance

Andre

+---