Re: Adopted authority

  • Subject: Re: Adopted authority
  • From: "T. Jessica Miller" <tealem@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 11:03:52 -0700

fixed

Thanks for all the great suggestions.  I have printed them out and will see
what I can
come up with today.  I am thinking along the lines of creating a command that
will call
a CL program that will run the dltdevd, but will prompt the user for the desired
device.  Now if only I can muster the strength and mental acuity!  argh...

In any case, I really appreciate the help and I will post again if I get stuck.

Jessica

--
T. Jessica Miller
WRQ Technical Engineer