Subfile Question - SFLLIN cursor movement

  • Subject: Subfile Question - SFLLIN cursor movement
  • From: "Gerald Magnuson" <magnuson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 11:15:18 -0500

fixed

I have a subfile with 3 fields. 1 input/output, 2 output.
I am using SFLLIN(10) to create 2 columns of data.

I would like the cursor to move down to the next record instead
of across.

I see that there is a keyword SFLCURPRG(subfile cursor
progression), but it will not work with SFLLIN.

Other than using arrays to store my data before writing to the
subfile, How can I make the cursor move down to the next sub-
file record instead of across to the record that is 10 records ahead?

+---