RPG compiler for PC

fixed

Hello guys, I noticed that a lot of people in this list are very experience RPG programmers. Anybody know where I can get an RPG compiler for the PC? I've checked Aldon's site and IBM's but I didn't find anything.I don't have money to spare so I hope it's for free. I need to practice a lot especially development work (I'm just doing maintenance and Y2K).

Thanks in advance.

Bogs