  • Subject: Re: A4 continuous form issue
  • From: Wechsler <ywexler@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 16:40:36 +0300

Hi, Tak,
I wonder about your question if your app. prints from the first line to the
last.

I understand you want to control the printig without changes to app. HLL pgms.
Try to use the "overflow line" parameter on your printer file and control what
will be the
last line in your A4 page.
Also is important to know how yor pgm. prints. If using RPG indicators - then
the
OVRFLW line
will help.
If like in COBOL pgms, performing a page break after your pgm counts lines, than
you have to
change the pgm.
If the printer file is DDS described (e.g. contrary to QPRINT), than check how
the *PRTF is described.

Yossi Wechsler