  • Subject: Re: Model 200 problem--how do I get out of trouble?
  • From: "Shadrach Scott" <shadrachscott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 11:47:12 +0100

I had a model 170 do this to me. The machine autoconfiged a second ctrl and
varied off the control with all of my twinax devices so that I had a fantom
controler out there with no devices attached to it. When I would manual IPL
I would get a screen until it was finished with the IPL then the screen
would go a way. I was able to hook my ethernet line up blind though and get
in that way.

Good luck.

Shadrach Scott
shadrachscott@earthlink.net