  • Subject: Re: Question on migrating migrating user profiles
  • From: Larry Bolhuis <lbolhui@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 15:29:21 -0400

Failure to perform a proper CISC to RISC migration per the roadmap
will result in 'gotchas' for many months to come.  Unless this is a
tiny application with an extremely limited user list I would strongly
recommend a proper conversion.

Seriously I have one customer who has paid me more to fix the problems
resulting from NOT doing the CISC to RISC conversion than they saved
by not having me do it.  In addition they have the frustration and
downtime caused by the glitches.

 - Larry

--
Larry Bolhuis         | What do you want to reload today?
Arbor Solutions, Inc  |