  • Subject: User Exit in COBOL
  • From: "Harry D. Angkasa" <harry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 9:19 +0700

     I still looking for a sample COBOL user exit, any user exit.
     can anybody help me?

     Harry D. Angkasa
     harry@bngtw.bniaga.co.id

Subject: Re[4]: User Exit in COBOL
Author:  Harry D. Angkasa at isg-bintaro
Date:    4/16/99 11:04 AM

     I think the simplest one is FTP Logon User Exit to disallow whole
     users except qsecofr.

     Thanks again.

Subject: Re: Re[2]: User Exit in COBOL
Author:  MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com (dennis.e.lovelady) at bngtw
Date:    4/15/99 6:49 AM

Someone from the list can probably help, Harry.   In fact, maybe I can.

What sort of exit program are you wanting to write?
--
Dennis Lovelady                    Simpsonville, SC
mail: dennis@lovelady.com          dennis.e.lovelady@ac.com